At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for an ambitious professional to join our team as a Billing Lead for Ghana. The position supports mPharma’s team in managing billing and revenue recognition for 180+ facilities in Ghana. The Lead will have an opportunity to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders across mPharma’s business and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision making.
- Manage a team of billing analysts in Ghana and ensure timely and accurate billing of Facilities
- Track billing error trends via the Error Log and identify root causes of billing issues.
- Engage and visit mPharma’s partner facilities to resolve billing queries and disputes
- Support the Key Accounts Team to onboard facilities from a billing perspective
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the status of bills in Ghana
- Oversee the daily update of the Customer Invoice Tracker (CIT) maintained within the Finance Team.
- Facilitate training for billing analysts and other internal stakeholders as regards the Billing process
- Develop insightful business information and reports from billing data
- Monitor internal stakeholders’ adherence to the billing process as documented in the Billing Policy document and support Global Billing Lead in identifying billing process improvement opportunities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Attentive to details with a strong work ethic
- Proactive, with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with accuracy
- Strong Excel Skills (must be able to create pivot tables and lookups effortlessly). This will be tested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of quantitative work experience
- Preferred start April 2020
- Permanent residency in Ghana
Send only your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Billing Lead – Ghana” – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.