At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma’s business depends largely on the communication of data. Extracts from and integrations with existing hospital systems give us insights into sales from our partners which drives the business forward. Orders, deliveries, stock counts and other data sources keep us on track and help our partners operate smoothly.
mPharma is seeking a seasoned product manager who can work with these various data sets and make sure we’re leveraging the information we have to bring value to all stakeholders. Working with our Business Level Data squad, you will be responsible to define, launch, and evangelize multiple facility/internal-facing products. You will partner with engineering, finance, and supply chain leadership across mPharma to ensure operations run smoothly. You’ll be responsible for identifying the highest impact work, prioritizing that work, and delivering features and functionality in a reliable way. This position reports directly to the Chief Product Officer and will be based in Accra.
- Own products end-to-end, including writing product requirements, driving cross-functional execution, coordinating launches and sharing insights/results throughout the company.
- Build the product vision and long-term roadmap for data features.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including engineering, finance, and supply chain to ensure that facility/internal tools are delivering the highest possible value to the business.
- Partner with finance, data, and engineering team to define and monitor useful metrics.
- Depth of experience working on technical products. You can take business requirements and turn them into a roadmap of features and research with minimal guidance.
- Data-minded. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know how to balance quantitative usage data with deep user insights. You are comfortable with data and probably know a bit of SQL.
- Leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. Must be highly organized, a skilled communicator, and able to persuade others by leveraging data.
- You understand how to turn technical capabilities into extensible feature sets and know-how to drive the adoption of those features across an organization.
- 2-5 years of product management or software engineering experience
- Data analytics or supply chain background preferred