At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 250+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy individual to work with the Finance team in our Nigeria Operation. In this roles the candidate will be expected to interface with customers and relevant stakeholders to drive collections across business units.
- Monitors delinquent accounts, implements collection procedures and accepts payments.
- Receive Payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts
- Receive and Verify Invoices and requisitions for Services
- Prepares daily bank deposit
- Maintain Listing of Accounts Receivable
- Responds to inquiries from customers.
- Receives/places call or send letters to customers to resolve billing or invoice issues on delinquent accounts.
- Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk.
- Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also, develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Confers with the customer by telephone or in-person to determine the reason for overdue payment and review terms of sales, service, or credit contract.
- Receives payments and posts amount paid to the customer account.
- Records information about the financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Computes, classifies, and records numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Compiles and maintains basic credit information about the financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years’ experience in Account Receivables
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/Economics/ Statistics
- Proficiency in Reporting and Business analysis
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Collection Associate Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.