Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 250+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as the Country Head – Mutti. This role reports directly to the Country Managing Director and the Global Head for Mutti. It entails building and leading all revenue generation and business development activities for the Mutti Delivery Pharmacy at mPharma. The Mutti Country Head will build partnerships with companies and health insurers to offer Mutti as a benefit to their members and enrollees. The most important KPI for the business unit is the number of Mutti members who use the mutti Pharmacies i.e. active mutti members.
The Country Head of Mutti’s specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the P&L for Mutti in the country.
- Develop partnerships that grow the number of patients using the Mutti Delivery Pharmacy.
- Manage the Mutti Delivery Pharmacy Staff.
- Manage a team of Physician Engagement Associates to build partnerships with doctors in the oncology and cardiovascular therapeutic areas. These partnerships will target hospitals who do not stock speciality medicines for these conditions in their facilities.
- Work with the marketing department to drive activation campaigns with the goal to increase the Mutti subscriber base.
- Develop and manage the rewards program for Mutti members.
- Work with the Analytics team to develop data insights to track the commercial effectiveness of all Mutti rewards.
- Constantly measure and monitor the CAC and LTV of Mutti patients and making sure they are in line with global industry standards.
- Develop primary care initiatives for the QRx pharmacies and PPMV outlets targeted at building a complete primary care ecosystem for Mutti members at the facility level.
- Lead a rapid diagnostics initiative pilot as well as scale up for roll out in all partner pharmacies/PPMVs.
- Build partnerships with pharmaceutical companies to manage their market access and patient support programs.
- Manage the PSP, Primary care, Physician engagement and Delivery pharmacy team leads.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- A self-starter who can successfully manage a diverse set of concurrent initiatives to create strong business outcomes.
- Clear on purpose, outcome objectives and can successfully manage an evolving environment to deliver results
- Able to build, manage and inspire team to maximize results
- Capable of collaborating and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Accountable and results orientated, with strong analytical acumen and approach
- Can make decisions and solve issues despite high amount of ambiguity
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience in business development / sales
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
- Experience working in multinational companies with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, project management or related fields
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Fluent oral and written English
- Spotless business and personal background
- This position reports to the Global Head of Mutti and the Country MD
- The position sits on both the Global Mutti Leadership and the Ghana Leadership Teams
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Country Head-Mutti” – Ghana(insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.