At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 250+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
This role will entail developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job will be to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. The Customer Service Associate will also provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with mPharma products and to streamline internal customer facing processes
- Serving as mPharma’s main point of contact for our VMI and Key Accounts teams by supporting them to resolve all customer issues.
- Support our customer phasing teams to successfully resolve all customer complaints, queries and enquiries to their satisfaction.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist the customer phasing teams in researching and resolving customers issues with detail, grace and efficiency.
- Knowing the company’s products and providing existing customers with technical and product support.
- Support the creation and implementation of procedures that optimize customer experience.
- Identifying and finding solutions to potential operational issues such as delivery of drugs, invoice and delivery note creation etc..
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Interface with other supply chain departments-Procurement & Distribution to ensure all orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
- Attend team meetings and ensure participation in daily operational reviews meetings.
- Assist with drug mapping for providers
Our Ideal Candidate
- Fluent English with excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships.
- Experience working in multinational companies with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or HND Dispensing Technology.
- 2+ years of professional experience in customer service in a healthcare setting (including internships).
- Spotless business and personal background.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector is highly desired.
- Experience building Enterprise Marketing and products highly desired.
This position reports to the Customer Service Lead.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Customer Service Junior Associate, Ghana – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.