At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 250+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy individual with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and exceptionally high work standards to join our Nigeria operations. The VMI team is the face of mPharma to new providers and play an integral role in our strategy to increase our network of community pharmacies. It is a highly visible role that entails the execution of business development and strategic assessment with the goal of onboarding pharmacies. You will be assigned a specific region to deliver revenue growth.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders and requests from customers
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal stakeholders as necessary.
- To ensure orders are supplied in time and in full so as to ensure overall customer satisfaction .
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Own and lead multiple customer accounts and manage relationships utilizing customer management best practices.
- Serve as a product expert and provide existing customers with technical and product support where necessary.
- Create and implement procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Identify and find solutions to potential operational issues such as billing, deliveries of drugs etc
- Interface with supply chain departments- procurement , planning & Distribution, to ensure all orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
- Provide routine reports to enhance management decisions on customers , as well as provide a routine analysis on sales fulfillment and volume fulfillment.
- Be responsible for reports and analysis on customer profiling
- Manage and oversee the customer service team, to ensure daily, weekly, and monthly deliverables and targets are achieved in line with the company’s policy.
- Be responsible for the overall end to end- “customer orders” to “customer order fulfillment”.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and improve key marketing and communications materials.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop excellent customer relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- The enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion about healthcare in Africa
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Key Account, Technical and Warehousing & Distribution and Procurement)
- The ability to be based in Nigeria with frequent travel within the assigned region
- Degree in Pharm. Technology
- Previous experience in a pharmacy retail or customer service setting
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Strong healthcare background preferred
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Customer Service Representative Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.