At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a self-motivated marketing expert who will identify and develop customer acquisition channels for Mutti and oversee the development and execution of marketing strategies across all markets. Mutti is mPharma’s membership-based rewards program.
- Implement in-store marketing campaigns to increase foot traffic to QualityRx pharmacies.
- Develop and implement growth strategies and plans to increase Mutti membership through traditional and social media marketing campaigns.
- Implement strategies that will increase the conversion rate of walk-in customers into Mutti members in QualityRx pharmacies.
- Direct, evaluate and maintain marketing strategies.
- Build the Mutti brand by organizing promotional events and other initiatives.
- Develop a marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
Our Ideal Candidate must have:
- Ability to negotiate
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience with online marketing including social media and content marketing
- Experience with managing traditional means of marketing campaigns through barter such as billboard, radio, and tv
- Past experience working in marketing in an e-commerce company will be a strong advantage.
- BA in communications, marketing, business development, economics, finance, business administration.
- 5+ years experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
If you meet the criteria above, please email your CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email “(Your Name) – Head of Rewards and Marketing”.