At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for a Health Services Manager to head our patient support programs. The Health Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring successful program launches and operations of the disease management and support programs. This candidate will act as a liaison, coordinating daily operations between nurses, doctors, and pharma company program managers.
- Ensure all PSP programs are tracked effectively using mPharma resources
- Ensure continuous data integrity
- Collaborate with partner drug safety units and nurses to ensure case transmission verification activities are performed as scheduled.
- Raise or increase awareness, knowledge, and understanding of PSP requirements by conducting internal education/training sessions with nurse coaches.
- Oversee or supervise program implementation change using S.O.P. Guidelines and maintain functional excellence.
- Liaise with business/functional units to ensure supply or availability of medication if/when needed
- Design and implement appropriate Health service interventions for program
- Design and implement General Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervise and ensure update reports to partners on ongoing programs
- Monitor PSP to identify areas of risk and develop strategy and action plans to ensure compliance.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Exhibit enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion about healthcare in Africa
- Possess a dynamic and energetic personality
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Works effectively as a team member and promotes collaboration
- Appreciation for the importance of Pharmacovigilance compliance in the pharma industry
- Multitasker and have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Finance, Technical and Supply Chain teams)
- B.Pharm, Masters in Public Health
- 5+ experience in the medical field working with patients and pharma companies
- This position reports to the Global Head of Patients and the Country Managing Director
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Health Services Manager (PSP) (Country)– (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.