At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for an ambitious young professional to join our team as an Inventory Management Associate. The position supports mPharma’s team in managing procurement functions for 100+ hospitals across Africa. The Associate will have an opportunity to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders in the Nigerian healthcare space: manufacturers, insurers, distributors and providers. The associate will also become a key part of mPharma’s data collection process and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision making.
- Maintains and manages inventory of stock, including stock locations and stock details.
- Accounts for receipts of new stock, returns, back-orders and associated issues, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures.
- Plans and Controls stock Takes and accuracy checks, and investigates discrepancies and shortages
- Provides routine management data regarding inventory, which involves evaluating and monitoring usage, and analysing inventory for obsolete and ageing stock.
- Ensure proper documentation of daily stock movement so that inventory records are up to date and accurate on the ERP.
- Conduct Daily and weekly Audits on the Delivery Notes Generation, Receipt Notes generation and other Stock movement Documents to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Conduct Stock transaction documentation Audit to ensure Smooth billing process.
- Performs Other functions as directed by the Inventory controller.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Past experience validating data accuracy in a professional setting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- High proficiency in Excel (as a reference point: must be able to create pivot tables and lookups effortlessly).
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related field.
- 2-5 years of work experience.
- Spotless personal background.
- Permanent residency in Nigeria.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with pharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Inventory Management Associate Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.