At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
Mutti is mPharma’s membership-based rewards program that allows patients to have access to affordable and authentic drugs and healthcare-related services. mPharma is embarking on a journey to evolve its Mutti service/program, improving the experience of our 29,000+ members while scaling our loyalty program and optimizing our customer contact reach.
mPharma is looking for a dynamic individual with exceptionally high work standards to join our Mutti team as a Medical Doctor. The Medical Doctor will be responsible for managing mPharma’s Mutti virtual medical consultations.
Reporting to the Health Service Manager, The Medical Doctor will be responsible for leading and managing our community health screening activities at our retail partners through our mobile clinic service.
- Collaborates with the Mutti mobile clinic nurse to organize community health screening events in partnership with other internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides medical consultations to Mutti members both physically at screenings and at partner facilities and virtually from the mPharma office.
- Oversees collection and analysis of epidemiological data and advice on appropriate interventions.
- Develops and ensures adherence to SOPs for the mPharma Health Services and screening operations.
- Leads the medical health screening complement team to ensure timely launch, smooth operations and closeout of screening and other activities.
- Updates and manage records related to all health screening activities as well as all patient records.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in a clinic and organising community health activities is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- MBBS or MBCHB degree from an accredited medical school.
- Current Practicing License.
- Minimum of 2+ year post-NYSC professional experience in community medicine
- This position reports to the Health Service Manager.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Mutti Doctor Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.