At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world-class investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a Patient Support and Delivery Coordinator with a background in healthcare management and Pharmaceuticals. The candidate will be the face of our B2C business and responsible for helping customers use and maneuver our service. The B2C business is a new business unit in mPharma that focuses on creating innovative financing schemes for out-of-pocket paying patients with the aim of improving access to chronic or long-term fixed duration treatments.
- Obtains client/patients information by answering telephone calls; verifying and providing information
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers/patients
- Update job knowledge by studying new products and following Pharmaceutical industry best practice
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Partake in taking prescription orders from consumers/patients and capturing appropriately
- Involved in medication packaging and labeling
- Liaises with delivery bike agents to coordinate delivery of drugs to patients on a daily basis
- Involved with stock counts within the delivery services unit
- Provision of medication counseling tips to patients
- Provide regular updates on stocks availability for delivery
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work efficiently with all team members within and outside the unit.
- Must pay attention to detail even under work-related pressure.
- Team player
- Efficient at multitasking
- Computer literate
- Qualified and professional Pharmacist with at least 2 years of work experience or a Pharmacy/Dispensing Technician with at least 4 years of work experience in the community/retail space.
Location – (Kumasi)
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Patient Support and Delivery Coordinator– (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.