At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
Mutti is mPharma’s membership-based rewards program that allows patients to have access to affordable and authentic drugs and healthcare-related services. mPharma is embarking on a journey to evolve its Mutti service/program, improving the experience of our 29,000+ members while scaling our loyalty program and optimizing our customer contact reach.
mPharma is looking for a dynamic individual with exceptionally high work standards to join our Mutti team as a Patient Support Coordinator for our delivery pharmacy.
Reporting to the Delivery Services Manager, The Patient support Coordinator will be responsible for building and managing mPharma’s in house pharmacy to handle dispensations to patients in Mutti.
- Maintains and manage inventory, ordering new supplies when necessary and keeping inventory areas organized.
- Manages a team of pharmacist and pharmacy technicians to ensure the right packaging and dispensation of medicines.
- Checks prescriptions filled by pharmacy techs to ensure proper procedures have been followed.
- Ensures that patients requesting for deliveries have legitimate prescriptions before any dispensation occurs.
- Manages the logistics system and ensure that deliveries to patients happen on time.
- Supports Mutti’s chronic disease management programs to ensure that patients are compliant with their treatment.
- Offers clinical counselling to patients through our call center.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in a pharmacy and managing teams is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- B Pharm. or Pharm. D degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college.
- Current Practicing License
- At least 2+ years post NYSC professional experience working as a Pharmacy Manager
- This position reports to the Delivery Services Manager.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Patient Support Coordinator. (Abuja, Lagos or PH) Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.