At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Pharmacy Services Associate for QualityRx. This role entails the day-to-day management of the QualityRx Pharmacies.
- Responsible for ensuring that the pharmacies are following the guidelines in the Franchise Manual.
- Maintain and manage inventory, ordering new supplies when necessary, keeping inventory areas organized, follow up on orders placed with SCM, fulfillment, and delivery.
- Coordinate with the Mutti team with health screenings that offer value to patients.
- Support the day to day seamless operations at QualityRx facilities and ensure that the pharmacy owners receive the right support.
- Work with Data Management (DM) and Quality Assurance (QA) team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
- Tracking of outliners from facility’s order request to inform formulary additions
- Tracking of revenue (weekly and monthly) and cash deposits
- Monitor quantities ordered and match it with pharmacy consumption to inform demand forecast, supply.
- Monitor the output of training by the CS team
- Liaising with tech/product on the use of BLOOM and Ordering app.
- Facilitate retrieving dispensation data, billing, mapping, data entry.
- Coordinate and supervise stock counts
- Update facility on changes in operations – e.g. price changes, the addition of new drugs, billing cycles, etc.
- Coordinate with SCM to manage expiries and their withdrawal.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and proactive “can do” attitude which requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong project management background
- Spotless business and personal background
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in a multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- A licensed Pharmacist
- 2+ years of professional experience
This position reports to Key Account Snr Associate – QualityRx
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Pharmacy Services Associate – QualityRx, Zambia– (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.