At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 400+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world-class investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a Pharmacy Technician with a background in healthcare management and Pharmaceuticals. The candidate will be the face of our B2C business and responsible for helping customers use and maneuver our service. The B2C Business is a new business unit in mPharma which focuses on creating innovative financing schemes for out-of-pocket paying patients with the aim of improving access to chronic or long-term fixed duration treatments.
- Obtains client/patients information by answering telephone calls; verifying and providing information
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers/patients
- Update job knowledge by studying new products and following Pharmaceutical industry best practice
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Partake in taking prescription orders from consumers/patients and capturing appropriately
- Involved in medication packaging and labeling
- Provision of medication counseling tips to patients
- Provide regular updates on stocks availability for delivery
- Take regular stock count keep stock information updated
- Recording and submitting Adverse Event reports and materials within a defined time period.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified and professional Pharmacy Technician with at least 2 years work experience in the community/retail space.
- Conversant with code of ethics of the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria
- Pays attention to detail even under work related pressure.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Works effectively as a team member and promotes collaboration
- Appreciation for the importance of Pharmacovigilance compliance in pharma industry
- Multi-tasker and have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Computer literate.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Pharmacy Technician, Mutti Delivery Pharmacy, PH’’ – (Your Name)”