At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Project Assistant for Diabetes Test and Treat Program. The Test and Treat program is a patient support program for people living with diabetes, which aims at improving patient capacity at self-management and self-monitoring. The Project Assistant will be in charge of overseeing the administrative features of the program.
- Oversees the implementation of project activities, including reporting, tracking of Performance Monitoring Plan and implementation of the project work plan
- Develops and maintain positive relations with Partners and clients
- Support project qualitative and quantitative research efforts, including supporting the management of data collection, data analysis and ensuring results are disseminated timely.
- Leads and presents project information at internal meetings and weekly project review meetings.Involved in facilitating all meetings between the project team
- Optimise and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- An energetic communicator eager to organize and share knowledge in an easily understandable way
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Strong project management skills, including experience preparing scopes, schedules, and budgets for projects.
- BSc in Project Management, Economics, Public Health other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in project management in a healthcare organization
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects in the health/medical space is an advantage.
- Fluent oral and written English
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Project Assistant DTT Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.