At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Project contractor for our Patient Support Programs (PSP).
specific tasks will include:
- Oversee the implementation of project activities at the patient and facility level including; reporting, tracking of performance, monitoring and implementation of the project work plan.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with partners, clients and their staff.
- Collate and reconcile drug stock and payments information from partner facilities and with the mutti delivery pharmacy..
- Support project qualitative and quantitative research efforts, including supporting the management of data collection, data analysis and ensuring results are disseminated timely.
- Lead and presents project information at internal meetings and weekly project review meetings.
- Facilitate meetings between the project team and facility team as may be necessary.
- Optimise and improve processes and the overall project approach where necessary.
- Other duties that may be delegated by the supervisor.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- An articulate communicator able to organize and share knowledge in an easily understandable way.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the health/medical space is an advantage.
- Fluent oral and written English.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Project Intern (PSPs) Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.