At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our QRx Refurbishment team as a Project Coordinator.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources and information on QRx renovation project.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes with Contract Architect.
- Communicate with Pharmacy owners on renovation plans including designs and timelines.
- Work with Onboarding Associate in monitoring project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Ensure the renovation schedule is within agreed timelines.
- Support Onboarding Associate in preparing the Pharmacy for opening/launch.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years’ experience in Administration, Project Management in the healthcare sector
- Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion about healthcare in Africa.
- Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally and externally.
- Frequent travel within assigned territory
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or Project Management
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Project Coordinator- QRx – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.