At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our QualityRx team as a Lead. He/She will serve as the primary voice for pipeline growth, developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty of the model in support of mPharma’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities. This role will work closely with QualityRx team members and its partners to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This position reports to the Country Head.
- Work closely with Country Head on business unit budgeting and managing the P&L statements.
- Drive pipeline growth with focus in the Northern and Southern regions of the state.
- Manages the sales, key accounts and refurbishment teams, providing support and coaching to team members.
- Engage, and manage a pipeline of partner facilities and effectively communicate the values of mPharma and the benefits of mPharma’s QualityRx Model.
- Ensure that all processes are adhered to by team members and reports turned in on time.
- Monitor and track facility revenues to ensure growth including analysis of collected data to inform decisions key to revenue growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner facilities through the organization of provider meetings and the application of other methodologies for customer acquisition.
- Identifies new business development opportunities with partner facilities who are receptive to adopting the mPharma model to deliver agreed organic revenue targets.
- Interface with the Supply Chain team, Mutti, Marketing and all other business units to ensure alignment with objectives of the QualityRx business unit.
- Provide valuable consumption insights to the Supply Chain team for monthly planning sessions.
- Deliver solutions to potential operational issues such as billing, and delays in the delivery of drugs. Proactively resolve issues arising from deployment in facilities and track progress of issue resolution.
- Work with the Billing team to provide reports on bill variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and improve key marketing, health screening, training and communications materials.
- Contribute to any other initiatives that are critical to the continued success of the QualityRx Service.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Strong business development experience with proven initiatives and experience influencing stakeholders
- Fluent english with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
- Ability to provide fact-based advice and development of market and industry analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and budgeting skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a healthcare organisation (Post NYSC)
- Pharmacist/Pharmacologists preferred
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Lead (QualityRx) Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.