At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
QRx is mPharma’s franchise partnership-based program which provides innovative and affordable infrastructure financial solutions for pharmacies to increase community access to affordable and authentic drugs and healthcare-related services.
mPharma is looking for a dynamic individual with exceptionally high work standards to join our QualityRx team as a Key Account Associate. He/She will serve as the primary voice for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty of the model in support of mPharma’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities. This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This position reports to the Country Head of QualityRx.
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Manages the onboarding of partner facilities within the pipeline unto the QualityRx network and effectively communicates the values of mPharma and the benefits of mPharma’s QualityRx Model.
- Interfaces with the Supply Chain team- procurement and Customer Service & Distribution, to ensure all launch drug orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
- Responsible for deploying our flagship inventory management software, Bloom, at partner facilities and coordinating the training of pharmacy staff on its usage and feature benefits.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner facilities through the organization of customer service training and coordination of hard launch health screenings.
- Serves as the main mPharma point of contact at partner facilities during the onboarding process and ensures a seamless transition to the Key Accounts team, post onboarding.
- Provides facility average monthly consumption insights to the Supply Chain team for adequate planning.
- Works with the inventory management team to perform buyout stock counts and inventory valuations at partner facilities prior to facility launch.
- Works with internal stakeholders to develop and improve key marketing, health screening, training and communications materials.
- Contributes to any other initiatives that are critical to the continued success of the QualityRx Service.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
- Ability to provide fact-based advice and development of market and industry analysis.
- Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Degree in Pharmacy, Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a healthcare organisation (including internships)
- Pharmacist/Pharmacologists preferred
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Key Accounts Associate (QualityRx) Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.