At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a dynamic individual with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Quality & Regulatory Junior Associate. The candidate will be responsible to support the Global Quality & Regulatory Lead to plan, design, document and coordinate strategies to ensure mPharma`s Quality and regulation compliance
The Role sits in the supply chain unit and reports to the Head of Supply Chain with dotted line reporting to Global Quality & Regulatory Lead.
- Liaises with regulatory bodies including NAFDAC, Pharmacists Council, Standards Organisation etc to ensure compliance to all regulatory standards within Nigeria
- Ensures quality of pharma’s products is ascertained and maintained (FMCGs and Pharmaceuticals) throughout the distribution chain.
- Ensures global best practices in procurement, customer service and, warehousing and Distribution
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures in accordance with best practices and train all staff in such policies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards as well as Formulating or implementing regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Manages activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recall.
- Provides regulatory guidance to departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation, or marketing of Pharmaceutical products.
- Implements and monitors product complaint processing, to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations. Including, Investigating product complaints and preparing documentation and submissions to appropriate regulatory agencies as necessary.
- Represents organizations before domestic or international regulatory agencies, on major policy matters or decisions regarding company products.
- Reviews all regulatory agency submission materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
- In conjunction with all other Units, Design and Develop a Robust QMS system on behalf of the Organisation
- Provides adequate reporting and Advise to Top Management on Quality and Regulatory issues.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Quality Control & Regulatory Certification Advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Efficient Planner and coordinator
- 2+ in Quality and Regulatory Roles preferable in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Nigeria.
- BSc degree in a science/ health-related field, Pharmacy preferable.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Quality & Regulatory Coordinator, Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.