At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our QualityRx team as a Refurbishment Senior Associate. He/She will lead the refurbishments of a pipeline of Retail Pharmacies ready to join the QualityRx network in support of mPharma’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities. This role will focus on replicating the approved design for pharmacy renovations and will work with relevant stakeholders as needed. This position reports to the Country Head QualityRX.
- Lead the timely refurbishment of selected retail pharmacies
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with suppliers, facilitating pooled purchases of raw materials driving down the overall cost of refurbishments.
- Manages, monitors and tracks the performance of contractors.
- Involves in on-site monitoring of on-going refurbishment and deliver facility refurbishment targets.
- Manages the planning, budgeting and timely delivery of each pharmacy refurbishment.
- Ensures design consistency and quality across all renovated pharmacies.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Works with internal stakeholders to develop and improve on internal and external branding, design and layout.
- Contribute to any other initiatives that are critical to the continued success of the business unit.
- Ensures a successful transition to Key accounts team to maintain the service and relationships.
- Contributes to any other initiatives that are critical to the continued success of the QualityRx Service.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent english with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in architecture, building surveying, production designing, interior or spatial designing.
- Ability to provide fact-based advice and development of market and industry analysis.
- Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Relevant project management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Degree in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Project management or relevant field.
- 4+ years of professional experience .
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Refurbishment Associate (QualityRx) Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.