As a devops engineer at mPharma, you will work with other engineers to identify key infrastructural improvements and innovations as well as tools that support other engineers’ workflows. Each day devops engineers at mPharma are working on problems like how to create a seamless CI/CD pipeline, how to implement blue/green deployments, and how to manage data pipeline infrastructure. Furthermore, we believe that devops teams need to be able to have complete autonomy over what problems they solve and how.
At the end of the day, mPharma believes in people, and in addition to being highly skilled, our team is collaborative and welcoming. We are looking for engineers who want to grow the company, themselves, and their colleagues.
Who are you
- You are a smart, kind, team player that wants to innovate while building value
- You are comfortable writing bash scripts and infrastructure as code
- You are experienced with modern infrastructure and architectures
- You love security best practices
- You believe in immutable infrastructure
- You are comfortable with designing and building scalable, distributed systems
- You know how to manage incidents and solve complex problems
What might you work on
- Writing Terraform plans
- Building developer facing tools that help with service management and monitoring
- Creating guidelines for creating optimized docker images
- Integrating workflow tools with Kubernetes clusters
- Improving proactive security systems
Technology keywords (to name a few)
#kubernetes #marathon #mesos #docker #postgres #rabbit #nifi #vault #terraform #ansible #redis #elasticsearch #redshift #istio #ambassador #aws #gcp #prometheus
- Accra, Ghana or Lagos, Nigeria
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “devops engineer – (Your Country) – (Your Name)”.