- The Information We Collect
We collect the following information: First Name, Last Name, Gender, Phone Number, Date of Birth / Age, Address / Postal Address, Email, Country Code, City, Insurance Company, marital status, medical information, biometric data, and other information relevant which constitute Personal Data.
- How We Collect and Use Your Data
- mPharma collects the above-mentioned information using forms, email, physical requests, cookies, web tokens, and pi-sync.
- When you send email or other communications to mPharma, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you access mPharma ’s services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
- We use the above-mentioned information for research, regulatory compliance, marketing, business development, listing on pharmaceutical directories, publicity, human resources management, recruitment, events planning and hosting, in-house security, and analysis, key business operation, processing or carrying out tasks to fulfill business goals or objectives.
- Consent and Access Rights
- We require your consent for the processing of your data. We shall obtain your consent for individual matters, where any document deals with different matters.
- If we intend to use your data for a purpose which is different from the purpose for which your data was obtained, we will seek your consent prior to the use of your data for that other purpose.
- In the event of any merger, acquisition or other arrangement whereby mPharma sells or transfers all, or a portion of its business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation) to third parties, you hereby consent that your personal data held with mPharma can be transferred or assigned to third parties who may become the controllers and/or processors of your personal data that was held by mPharma prior to such merger, acquisition or other arrangement. mPharma shall at all times ensure that you are notified when your personal data is intended to be transferred to third parties in the circumstances outlined in this clause.
- No consent shall be sought, given or accepted in any circumstance that may engender direct or indirect propagation of atrocities, hate, child rights violation, criminal acts, and anti-social conducts.
- You may withdraw your consent, in writing, at any time and may request access to your personal information in our possession at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can, however, deny you access to the information where we determine that your request is unreasonable.
- You reserve the right to request the modification or amendment of your personal data in our possession.
- 3.6 In all cases of access or modification/amendment of personal information, we shall request sufficient identification to enable us to confirm that you are the owner of the data sought to be accessed or modified/amended.
- Personal Data Protection Principles
When we process your personal data, we are guided by the following principles, which require personal data to be:
- processed lawfully, fairly, in a transparent manner and with respect for the dignity of the human person.
- collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
- removed or not kept in a form which permits identification of data subject for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- processed in a manner that ensures its security, using appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful Processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- User Responsibility
You are required to familiarise yourself with this policy and to ensure that the information you provide to us is complete, accurate and up to date.
- Data Security
- mPharma implements and maintains appropriate safeguards to protect personal data, taking into account in particular the risks to you, presented by unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction of, or damage to their personal data.
- Safeguarding will include the use of encryption and pseudonymisation where appropriate. It also includes protecting confidentiality (i.e. that only those who need to know and are authorised to use personal data have access to it), integrity and availability of the personal data. We regularly evaluate and test the effectiveness of those safeguards to ensure security of our processing of personal data.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures, we cannot guarantee absolute security. mPharma, therefore, accepts no liability for any damage or loss, however caused, in connection with transmission over the internet or electronic storage.
- Links to third party sites
- Third-Party Access
- mPharma only shares personal information with other companies, entities or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of mPharma , its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Violation of Privacy
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you of any personal data breach and let you know the steps we have taken to remedy the breach and the security measures we have applied to render your personal data unintelligible.
- All suspected breach of personal data will be remedied within1 (one) month from the date of the report of the breach.
- If you know or suspect that a personal data breach has occurred, you should immediately contact the mPharma team at email@example.com
- mPharma will not be responsible for any personal data breach which occurs as a result of
- an event which is beyond the control of mPharma;
- an act or threats of terrorism;
- an act of God (such as, but not limited to fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods) which compromises mPharma’s data protection measures;
- war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilisation, requisition, or embargo;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war which compromises mPharma’s data protection measures;
- the transfer of your personal data to a third party on your instructions; and
- the use of your personal data by a third party designated by you.
- How to Contact Us