At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a Senior product manager to define and build an integrated healthcare platform. This platform will help to provide accessible primary healthcare to patients by providing a suite of health services products. These products will span solutions to enable patients to pursue their health goals, pharmacies to provide high-quality primary care, and labs to manage and communicate test results.
The Product Manager will collaborate with stakeholders to refine the vision and develop the strategy and roadmap for health services products. You will partner with engineering to ship functionality that delights patients and makes a measurable impact on the business. You will continually interact with patients and pharmacies, and translate their needs into product requirements. You will also define key success metrics for the health services product.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Empathy for patient problems and a desire to solve those problems
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data and experimentation to drive decision-making process
- Ability to understand software systems and make meaningful contributions to technical discussions
- Entrepreneurial spirit and capacity to lead projects with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills to precisely articulate patient need and effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, biology, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of product management, business analysis, and/or data science experience.
- Demonstrated ability to convert raw data into actionable insights that influence business decisions or processes.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Senior Product Manager, Health Services – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.