At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
The Inventory Controller is responsible for managing and providing business information across all business units for smooth operations and quick decision making. The Inventory Controller will interpret, assess data quality, and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Manage and provide billing information from order-to-cash
- Manage and provide stock count reconciliation reports for DCs and in trade.
- Provide monthly inventory reports to highlight the risk exposure of business waste before it’s realized (short-dated and slow-moving stock, excess/damaged stock).
- Analyze and generate useful business reports across all business units.
- Interpret, assess data quality, and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Design the report and include tools that can help the audience easily digest the data, such as statistics, pivot tables, graphs, and dashboards.
- Provide technical support to team members
- Other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills, drive to do things the right way, and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to both internal and external customers
- Preferred Technology Exposure: SharePoint, Crystal reports, Microsoft Office365, and windows (Word/Google Sheet Excel/Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent excel skillset (Google Sheet/Microsoft Excel).
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and innovative
- Bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- 2 years of work experience in the relevant Information Technology field
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Inventory Controller, Zambia – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.