At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 80+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission driven users. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a Patient Support and Delivery Coordinator in Nigeria with a background in healthcare management and pharmacy studies. The Patient Support and Delivery Coordinator will be the face of our B2C business and responsible for helping customers use and maneuver our service. The B2C Business is a new business unit in mPharma which focuses on creating innovative financing schemes for out-of-pocket paying patients with the aim of improving access to chronic or long-term fixed duration treatments. We plan to expand across the markets in which mPharma operates and will soon be launching in new areas.
- Obtains client/patients information by answering telephone calls; verifying and providing information
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers/patients
- Update job knowledge by studying new products and following Pharmaceutical industry best practice
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Partake in taking prescription orders from consumers/patients and capturing appropriately
- Involved in medication packaging and labeling
- Liaises with delivery bike agents to coordinate delivery of drugs to patients on a daily basis
- Involved with stock counts within the delivery services unit
- Provision of medication counseling tips to patients
- Provide regular updates on stocks availability for delivery
Our Ideal Candidate
- Familiarity with pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical industry
- Conversant with code of ethics of the Ghana Pharmacy Council and the PSGH.
- Ability to work efficiently with all team members within and outside the unit.
- Must pay attention to detail even under work related pressure.
- Team player
- Efficient at multitasking
- Computer literate
- B.Pharm or BS Pharm, Pharmacy Tech
- 2 years experience in community/retail space
To Apply: Send only your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Patient Support and Delivery Coordinator – Nigeria – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.