At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
Mutti is mPharma’s membership-based rewards program that allows patients to have access to affordable and authentic drugs and healthcare-related services. mPharma is embarking on a journey to evolve its Mutti service/program, improving the experience of our 29,000+ members while scaling our loyalty program and optimizing our customer contact reach.
mPharma is looking for a dynamic individual with exceptionally high work standards to join our Mutti team as a Mobile Clinic Nurse. Reporting to the Health Service Manager, The Mobile Clinic Nurse will be responsible for managing mPharma’s medical services, organising and managing our community health screening activities at our retail partners through our mobile clinic and associated administrative duties.
- Organizes community health screening events in partnership with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the Mutti doctor to provide medical consultations to Mutti members both physically at screenings and partner facilities and virtually from the mPharma office.
- Be the clinic custodian and ensure safekeeping of all clinic property and as well as carry out regular stock takes.
- Ensures adherence to SOPs for the Mutti mobile clinic and screening operations.
- Leads the medical and non-medical health screening complement team to ensure timely launch, smooth operations and closeout of screening and other activities.
- Maintains and manage records related to all health screening activities as well as all patient records.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in a clinic and organising community health screenings is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- Degree (RN Level) in Nursing or Diploma/Certificate equivalent from an accredited School of Nursing with a valid nursing license
- Current Practicing License.
- At least 1+ year post-NYSC professional experience in community practice
- This position reports to the Health Service Manager.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Mobile Clinic Nurse, Nigeria – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.