At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Pharmacy Services Associate for QualityRx. This role entails the day-to-day management of the QRx Pharmacies.
- Responsible for ensuring that the pharmacies are following the guidelines in the Franchise Manual.
- Maintain and manage inventory, ordering new supplies when necessary, keeping inventory areas organized, follow up on orders placed with SCM, fulfillment, and delivery.
- Coordinate with the Mutti team with health screenings that offer value to patients.
- Support the day to day seamless operations at QualityRx facilities and ensure that the pharmacy owners receive the right support.
- Work with Data Management (DM) and Quality Assurance (QA) team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
- Tracking of outliners from facility’s order request to inform formulary additions
- Tracking of revenue (weekly and monthly) and cash deposits
- Monitor quantities ordered and match it with pharmacy consumption to inform demand forecast, supply.
- Monitor the output of training by the CS team
- Liaising with tech/product on the use of BLOOM and Ordering app.
- Facilitate retrieving dispensation data, billing, mapping, data entry.
- Coordinate and supervise stock counts.
- Update facility on changes in operations – e.g. price changes, the addition of new drugs, billing cycles, etc.
- Coordinate with SCM to manage expiries and its withdrawal.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and proactive “can do” attitude which requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong project management background
- Spotless business and personal background
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in a multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- A licensed Pharmacist
- 2+ years of professional experience
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Pharmacy Services Associate(QualityRx) Ghana – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.