At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 150+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya).
mPharma is looking for responsible and trustworthy nurses with exceptionally high work standards to join our team for a fixed term contract. This role reports directly to the Global Head of Patients
- Enrolment of patients into a Patient Support Program from HCP referrals.
- Educating, coaching periodic follow and mentoring of patients.
- Follow-up specialist coaching and support via phone calls, following a standardized yet personalized approach, with regular specified interactions to assist patients with adherence, persistence and disease specific education for a period of 12-24 months.
- Collection of specific data and reporting to the designated contact.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of how to use google drive.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- A diploma in nursing
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Spotless business and personal background
- Local language proficiency a plus
Locations in Nigeria: Ife, Osun
Location in Ghana: Kumasi
Send only your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the following subject line: “PSP Nurse Educator – Nigeria/Ghana – [Your Name]”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.